If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Tuesday 4

 

Book Club Questions


Welcome to another Tuesday 4 . We keep Toni Taddeo's original idea alive here with 4 questions each week.     
This week let's pretend we are in a book club but you choose your favorite book to talk about....

1. What book or novel did you like the most or which do you wish to discuss? If you've been around here very long, you've probably heard me say that Lori Wick is one of my most favorite author and I read her books over and over.  I think my favorite one is Pretense.

2 If you were making a movie of your favorite book who would you cast in the parts? I have no idea.

3. Did the author of you favorite book/story write anything else? Have you read them? Yes, I have read all of them I think and several of them 2-4 times

4. If you had to create a playlist of music for the book, which songs would you choose? Again I really don't know.  It would probably be a mix of Christian music, maybe praise and worship.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Fun questions ... but difficult, too. 'Suppose I got to over-thinking it all. Again. There's so much good contemporary praise music these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were too hard for me today since I don't read a lot. Being a contemporary romance I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never read any of her books. I cut back on my reading when I started Bible journaling. I am reading before bedtime again. I get my eyes checked on Friday because my vision is getting worse. The perils of aging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lori Wick. I think years ago I had read all of her books. I should read them again or see what new ones she has

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy