If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sunday Stealing

 Click here to link up.


Stolen from Upstream Life

1. Your favorite sport. Volleyball

2. A quote to live by. 


3. A city in the US you would like to move to. I'd rather stay where I am.  

4. 3 beautiful little things in your life. Family, God, Church Family

5. What made you laugh today? Some of our conversations at lunch today with hubby and his mom.

6. A good deed you did today. I'm the one that drove us to the restaurant and back home which was about an 45-60 minutes each way.

7. Activities you like to do when you are bored. Read and watch TV  

8. Are you a procrastinator? Yes

9. Your thoughts about dying Well, I know Jesus, so I'm ready, but I sure don't want to leave on the next boat!  lol  I hope to live and see my grandson grow up and enjoy some really good years of retirement.

10. What super power would like to have? Flying like Superman and then I could visit my girls more often.

11. Top 3 Netflix series Somebody Feed Phil is the only one right now

12. Things you want to do before you die Stay healthy and enjoy my retirement

13. Your biggest fears That I'll get cancer again, although I really don't sit and think about it too much, but I suppose it's there in the background.

14. What makes you angry? Seeing someone or hearing about someone who was mean to someone else.

15. Do you listen to podcasts? Yes, sometimes.  When we travel, hubby usually brings along some podcasts for us to listen to.  On fun things, such as the Moth Man from West Virginia, and Missing 411 about people that have gone missing in the National Parks.  

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Cathy! I'm good to go....but could it please be on a later boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you listen to the podcasts? (Yes, I live under a rock, lol) That's something I'd like the two of us to get into on our drives back and forth to Birmingham.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I would like to wait for another boat a few years away! I LOVE Somebody Feed Phil!!. One of my favorites! i wish you a blessed week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy