If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Tuesday 4

 

Tuesday with Toni

  Welcome. This was Toni's final Tuesday 4... let's revisit it today..  Click here to link up.


A Repeat ~ Just Wondering

1.   When was the last time you tried something new?: Last week I bought a Keto friendly snack bar from Aldi's to try.  It was very good and I'm sure I'll buy them again.

2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?: I prefer not to compare myself to others.  Somehow, I usually feel I don't measure up and so I would rather just be me.  But that being said, I suppose I have quite a bit of my mother in me.

3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?: I think I've finally learned if you don't have something good to say about someone, then don't say anything.  There have been a few times I've said something I thought was in confidence, but then it came back and bit me.  Much better again to say something good or nothing at all.

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?: Can't think of a thing.  My mind is completely blank.

I've been listening to this song this morning and thought I'd share it here.  Hope you enjoy.


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Loved the song! Those keto bars look good but too much sodium and carbs for me sadly. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song choice, Cathy! I'm going to look for those Keto bars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song. We are getting an Aldi's not too far from my home so I will most likely shop there now and then. We have one up in the north end of town but it is 9 miles away. I've only gone there a couple of times. Great song!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song and I sing it a lot at our church. It is so encouraging. :) He is so faithful!! I also agree with your number 4 answer. I have learned the hard way!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never shopped at Aldi.. We recently got one but it is on the other side of town. I do hear they have great prices.. Perhaps I need to venture out more and those Keto bars look quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy