If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge


Click above to link up with Joyce at From This Side of the Pond

1. When did you most recently need to 'think fast'? Elaborate. I'm doing most of the driving on this trip, and there have been a few times, when I had to "think fast" to get where I needed to when I needed to.  And there have been several times we've had to turn around and go back.  lol

2. The Hodgepodge lands on National Fast Food Day. What was the last fast food you ate? What's your favorite fast food? How often do you grab fast food? Last night (Monday) we got dinner from the DQ, hubby had chili cheese dogs and I had the chicken strips with gravy.

3. Life in the fast lane, get nowhere fast, on the fast track, not so fast...pick one and tell us how it applies to your life in recent days. "not so fast" as while on vacation, we're just doing what we want when we want.  And also, when I'm walking out on the beach, I'm moving very slowly, as I can't quit looking for sharks teeth and pretty shells.  So I really don't get very far or move very fast out there.  Love this kind of vacation.

4. Are you a fast walker? not particularly fast talker?Yes, as in I say a lot of words in a short time. lol  fast worker?probably not fall asleep fast? Most of the time. stay fast asleep without too much trouble? Not really.

5. What is one 'hard and fast rule' in your house? It's not a rule, but we do try to pray together every night for our girls and their families. 

6. Insert your own random thought here. Another picture from our trip.
Just before sunrise.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. So glad you're enjoying your vacation. I love the beach anytime of year, but especially in the fall. I haven't had DQ in ages but used to love their chocolate dipped cones. Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce. I intend to grab every bit of joy these last 2 days we're here.

      Delete
  2. I love sunrises at the beach . . . and sunsets at the beach, too. Actually, I love the beach :-). I hope you are having a wonderful vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! I'd love a beach vacation but our next one is to Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see Dallas some day! I've only been to Texas once and that was to Houston. Hope you get a beach vacation soon.

      Delete
  4. Love that just b4 sunrise photo. Your vacation sounds so good. Glad you are enjoying it at a good pace. Love the way your like to end your day by praying for your girls and their families!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been doing it for a long time and I'm so glad.

      Delete
  5. WOW - you are still on vacation! That is wonderful....your photos are beautiful! I hope you both return home feeling rested, recharged and spiritually renewed! Careful with those long miles home:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. Tomorrow is our last day and then leave on Friday,

      Delete
  6. Love DQ! Better still your doing what you want, when you want.... sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's how I felt when I was helping to drive to Montana. I don't like driving the big SUV since I've been driving Mini Coopers for 19 years. Your meal at Dairy Queen sounds good. We don't have one near us but we love their custard. That is beautiful about your prayers in the morning. The last photo of the sunrise is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your answers and that photo is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy