If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thankful Thursday

* Things I am thankful for:

My new Bible - Inspire Journaling/Coloring NLT Bible - I finally finished my first page of coloring today while sitting out on the balcony and watching and listening to the surf. Don't look too closely because I'm not that great at coloring...but I so enjoyed it.  Are you wondering why I chose Haggai as my first page?  It's because we just finished our fall Bible Study the Tuesday before our trip started.  It was so good.  If you're interested it was called "Take Courage" by Jennifer Rothschild.  I definitely recommend it, if your looking for Encouragement in your life.

My view


* New Reader Glasses:  I went to Dollar Tree and picked up some new readers.  I needed something stronger to be able to see all those small spaces to color.  Best $1.25 I've spent lately.


* Hallmark Christmas Movies and Great American Family Christmas Movies - We've been watching them each evening on our vacation and we're so enjoying them. 

* Books - I've completed 2 Christmas books and have started a 3rd while on this trip.  You can see the names of the books and their author in my sidebar.  

* Marshes - we've gone to several different parks where the marshes are and we both love just watching the birds and seeing all that's around.  




* Vacation - This has been one of the most relaxing and restful vacations we have ever had and I'm so thankful for each moment.  Time spent on the balcony, time spent on the beach and when it was raining or too cold, time in the room looking out the window that covers the whole wall that's beach side.  I just feel so blessed.



I'm writing this on Wednesday evening watching a Christmas movie.  We have just one more day and then we drive home Friday.  Prayers for safety would be appreciated.  You can link up here. Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. ...I would like some beach time, safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those are tiny spaces! Prayers for travel mercies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures Cathy! I am glad you are enjoying your Bible journaling. I will have to check out the book. I have met Jennifer at a Women of Faith Conference. I have a signed book by her. Have a safe trip home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool that you got to meet her. The study was really good.

      Delete
  4. Your vacation sounds like exactly what I need! Unfortunately, with starting the new job it's going to be a year before I have any vacation time. Loving the Christmas movies, too. Just settling in now to watch "Small Town Christmas." I saw the beginning the other day but didn't finish it. And a Christmas book just arrived from Amazon today. Enjoy the last moments of your time away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got a new Christmas book to read. Enjoy!

      Delete
  5. Golly, you've had a nice long vacation! I kept thinking you must be home by now, and just realized you are still there enjoying the beauty! But I guess you will finally head home tomorrow. Praying for you to have a safe trip. I wonder if there will be snow? Sounds like it is almost everywhere up north! We are chilly here in Florida, but not quite that cold. Love your Bible, and your coloring looks just perfect to me! Have a good ride tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our trip is about 18 days and it's been really nice. The coloring is fun.

      Delete
  6. Coloring on a balcony overlooking the ocean....now that sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pictures! I am so glad you thoroughly enjoyed this time of rest. It's so good to have that each year and I know it refreshes you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy