If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Let’s be thankful today. Click here to go to Knit by God’s Hand to link up for Thankful Thursday and to see what others are thankful for. It’s a great way to be encouraged and to encourage others. Recognizing the things God does in my life reminds me how much He loves me and cares about me. I hope it will do the same for you.

* Colton turned 1 on Saturday. I am so thankful for him and the joy he has brought to our lives.  He also went for his 1 year check up yesterday and all is good!d  Thank you Jesus.

* I was out early this morning with the dog and the stars were bright and so pretty. I just love the sky both night and day.

* The Bible Study we’re doing is sooooo good. I’m thankful for this opportunity to learn and I’m so thankful for the women who are with us in this. Tuesday night the testimonies were so great. God is so good to us.

*. Some other small things I am thankful for are my Kindle, iPad, iPhone, audio books, and my blog

* I’m also very thankful for all my blogging friendships and for each comment made.

So that’s just a small list of stuff for me.  What about you?  What are you thankful for this week?  You can tell me here or make your post and link up and I'll tto ry come read it on your blog.

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. I honestly cant believe your G-babe is one year old!!!! How did that happen so fast!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bible studies and I am so thankful for those who are blessed with the ability to teach!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy