If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Day

Tuesday's are extremely busy for me right now. I got up this morning and took KJS to school and then I went straight to work. I got off around 5pm and then went to WW and left there and headed to church for Bible Study. I got home around 9:30 tonight. It's been a long day, but it's been a good day.

Bible Study was awesome tonight. I'm facilitating a Women's Bible Study Group at my church. We are doing the Beth Moore Study "Believing God" This is one awesome study. We're learning to actually believe God and not just believe in God. It makes all the difference. If you ever get the chance to participate in this, it is well worth the time and effort.

I've got to end this now and go to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy