If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Behind!

I know I'm behind in reading everyone's blog right now. Hopefully, I'll catch up when we get this computer thing straightened out here at home. I'm missing everyone! I've read a few but not many. Maybe I'll get a few read at lunch today.

Anyway, I need to get ready for work now. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. My cute signature was created by the lady who designed my bloggy stuff. Before that, I had a cute signature from livesignature.com along with a scripture/memory verse. Let me know if you need help with that.

    It's hard getting behind on reading and commenting! When I'm behind, I'm speeding through google reader to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh you are fast!!! you posted your answers before I could post mine!!! Go back and you can see mine in the comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do realize that I never knew your name until now, right?

    How sad is that?!

    Glad you got the siggy thing. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't stress out....chill....no worries!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy