If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday hubby and I went out for dinner and some bluegrass music. Here's a video of one of their songs.



Saturday morning, this lovely arrangement was delivered to our house.  It is from my boss.
Isn't it pretty?

Saturday we finished most of our Christmas shopping and then visited with family at my mom and dad's that evening.

We had a wonderful morning of worship on Sunday. The sermon was on "The Mystery of the Wisemen". The main point I got was that we are supposed to be a light to lead others to Christ, just like the star led the wisemen to see Jesus.

After church hubby and I went to lunch and then stopped at Target to get the last 2 gifts we needed. As we were leaving, someone backed into my car in the parking lot. Dented my trunk lid pretty good. Fortunately, no one was hurt. Called the police and they wouldn't take a report as it was on private property. Hopefully, that won't prove to be a problem. My car was in park so I wasn't moving. However, she says that I backed into her. We'll see what happens. Trying to pray and trust God to handle.




5 comments:

  1. Praying that everything will work out with your fender bender.

    That is a beautiful arrangement.

    Wishing you and yours a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man :( that just bites. Wait - Target is private property? Really? That's ridiculous!!! Hoping that all gets worked out OK :(

    That center piece is beautiful!

    Time to enjoy the Holidays!!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you check to see if it's on the security camera tape? If not, check to see if it's on there. that should help you.
    Beautiful flowers!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read about the car accident. I've had that happen before and the same thing with private property. But it worked out fine in both cases. :) One time it wasn't my fault and the other time it was.

    How nice to receive such beautiful flowers from the boss. Very kind. I wish you and your family a wonderful and joyous Christmas.

    Blessings and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about the car. That happened to my daughter a few years ago in a mall parking lot :(

    Merry Christmas....have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy