Click above button if you'd like to join in with Joyce and the gang. It really is a fun way to learn more about our blogging buddies.
1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now?
I can't think of a thing right now.
2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no?
It depends on who is in the group. If it's people I know, I can speak up pretty quickly. If it's strangers, it takes me longer. Why? I guess because that's just my personality.
3. What do you remember best about being 12?
I was in 7th grade and mostly remember loving school and swimming in our pool in the summer. We only had a pool for a few years, but it sure was fun.
4. January 18th is National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? If you're stumped go here for inspiration.
I didn't know, so I went to the above link and took the short quiz. It said I would be Piglet. Probably fairly accurate.
5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way?
Hubby and I use an app called Shop Shop. It's for making a grocery/shopping list. When we know we need something we put it on here and it updates both phones, so when we go out, we know the things we need.
6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why?
Either one of the places in California, just because I've never been to California and I'd really like to go some day.
7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what?
Maybe any song by the Southern Gospel Group, Happy Goodmans. It reminds me of my parents and how much they loved their music and that they used to take us to their concerts when they were in the area. We had such great times singing together in the car on the way to church. I miss those times and I miss my parents.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Hubby and I are enjoying some old shows on Netflix right now. One is Crossing Jordan, which we have never watched before. The other is Voyager, which we did watch when it was on, but we are enjoying watching it again. Do you Netflix?