- Dinner at Frisch's with a good friend Tuesday night. I very seldom go out without my hubby, but it was very nice to be out with a girlfriend. We talked non-stop. So fun.
- We had such a good time of Bible study tonight. I feel like I learned a lot. Now to put it into action. We were discussing praise and worship..
- Time spent crocheting. Working on a dishcloth right now. Hoping to finish one yet tonight.
|Finished it except for tying and working in the ends.|
- A friend is participating in a craft show this weekend. Thankful she is taking some items I've made. Hoping she sells a lot.
- Time with hubby at the Cincinnati Airport watching planes on Saturday. I love doing this.
|Could you Amazon package be on this plane?|
|This is my street. I live down on the left way down the street|
|she pooped out on me for a minute|
|up and at 'em again|
So what are you thankful for? Click here to join in.
Good for you getting those steps in!!! I love living in the country but hate there's not a safe road to take my dogs for a walk onReplyDelete
Love the crochet dish cloth. I'm a sucker for browns & neutral colors.
I always love taking the back way to lunch which is around the airport. I always get so excited to see the planes so CLOSE
What a cute pup! One of the reasons I'm not a fan of summer is I can't take the pugs on a walk -- they have breathing issues anyway and hot, humid weather sucks all the energy out of them. I love spending time at airports -- actually prefer taking flights that have layovers so I can people-watch and also watch the planes land and take off. :)ReplyDelete
Linking over from Rebecca's post! :)
A fellow crocheter! That's my therapy! Hope to see you tomorrow for FFF!ReplyDelete
I wish I could croche...at least enough to keep me in dish cloths. That kind is all I use...sturdy and pretty.ReplyDelete
Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. Skye will do that sometimes when Mark walks her.ReplyDelete