- Dinner at Frisch's with a good friend Tuesday night. I very seldom go out without my hubby, but it was very nice to be out with a girlfriend. We talked non-stop. So fun.
- We had such a good time of Bible study tonight. I feel like I learned a lot. Now to put it into action. We were discussing praise and worship..
- Time spent crocheting. Working on a dishcloth right now. Hoping to finish one yet tonight.
|Finished it except for tying and working in the ends.
- A friend is participating in a craft show this weekend. Thankful she is taking some items I've made. Hoping she sells a lot.
- Time with hubby at the Cincinnati Airport watching planes on Saturday. I love doing this.
|Could you Amazon package be on this plane?
|This is my street. I live down on the left way down the street
|she pooped out on me for a minute
|up and at 'em again
So what are you thankful for? Click here to join in.