It's Wednesday, so that must mean it's time for the Hodgepodge. Join in by clicking the button above. After, of course, you have read and commented on my post. lol
1. Did you watch the solar eclipse? Your thoughts? Sun Chips, Moon Pies, Starburst candies, a Blue Moon beer, a Sunkist orange, or a Milky Way candy bar...what's your favorite eclipse related snack on this list?
I went outside but didn't look at the sun. I thought it was going to get darker than it did, but we were not in the path. Moon pies.
2. What are you 'over the moon' about these days? What's something you enjoy doing every 'once in a blue moon'?
I am over the moon about my grandson. Every once in a blue moon I like to watch the Harry Potter series again. Don't know what made me think of that.
3. Tell us about something in the realm of science that interests you. How do you feed that interest?
Most anything to do with space travel and also airplanes.
4. What are a few things you remember about going back to school as a child?
I was always very scared the first day, but loved it after that..
5. I've seen several versions of this around the net so let's make one of our own...share with us five words that touch your soul and briefly tell us why.
Grace Love Joy Forgiveness Peace...These are the results of a relationship with God and I hope I am growing in each of these areas.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The sky sure was beautiful Tuesday night when the dog and I took our walk.