1.Describe your 30's in one sentence. If you're not yet 30 tell us one thing you hope to accomplish once you hit that particular decade.
Got married, adopted 2 children (ages 2 and 5) and learned to live as a family together.
2. Is it harder for you to exercise or eat healthy?
Both are hard, but I'm learning to do them.
3. June 7th is National VCR Day. Huh? Anyway this reminded me of something I saw on Facebook listing household items we no longer have and the VCR was on it. I couldn't put my hands on that list, but found another list here of 21 items we all had ten years ago, but which are now obsolete-
bookshelves (WHAT!!???), drip coffee makers, alarm clocks, file cabinets, desktop computers, printers, printed phone books, answering machines, fax machines, paper shredders, a Rolodex, CD racks, CD burners, china cabinets, home phones, entertainment consoles, DVD players, calculators, takeout menus, incandescent light bulbs, and cable TV
Your thoughts? How many on the list do you still have? Still use?
Book shelves for sure, what else are you going to do with your books. Yes, I have a Kindle but still have a lot of books I don't wish to get rid of.
We still have an alarm clock, but we really don't use it any more. We use our phones.
We do have a file cabinet, but actually I use a smaller file box instead now.
We both have desktop computers. I just bought a new MAC computer.
Yes we have a printer and use it and a paper shredder.
We have a DVD player and definitely use it.
We have cable TV too.
4. What's something you see disappearing in the next ten years?
I'm not sure, but on some days (especially days like today), I fear it may be my sanity. lol
5. How did you celebrate your birthday this past year? Is that typical?
That's been almost a year ago and I can't remember. But usually hubby and I just go out for dinner somewhere. We typically do not make a big thing out of birthdays.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Is the weather strange where you are? I mean it’s June and I had to wear a hoodie to take my walk this morning at 6:00. What is up with that?
Click the button at the top if you’d like to participate in the Hodgepodge. Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.