If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Tuesday 4 - Odds "N" Ends

Click here to link-up.

                                 

1.   Ever been to a Drive In Theater? Would you like to see Drive In Theaters make a come back? 

I have been to a drive-in, but not in years and yes, I think it would be fun to go again.

2.  Should towns provide community entertainment like bands in the park, fireworks on the 4th, community picnics or is the cost just too much?

Our town does most of the above and we also have a lot of festivals too.  People seem to love it!  But honestly, we no longer partake in most of them, except we typically do go see the fireworks and sometimes I go to the Christmas Carriage Parade.

3.  What would you change about your town if you had the power?
I love our town, but I would like to see them keep up with the road repairs a little better.

 
4. My  little high school offered 3 courses of education:  Business, University track and General education where you could also major in shop , carpentry, home economics and metal working, etc. 
Would you like to see schools bring back business courses, shop classes and home economics?

Yes, I think that could be a really good thing.



Thanks for visiting!

Cathy

18 comments:

  1. I really liked your comments. I hope you have a great day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of road repair. I guess being from PA I'm just used to having the nation's worst roads and streets. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas Carriage Parade sounds so cool! I want to go! I love all things Christmas. Loved your answers! Have a nice week. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Christmas Carriage Parade is really nice. They do it in the afternoon and then after dark they all have Christmas lights on them. Very beautiful!

      Delete
  4. Nice to hear your town's (city's?) spirit is alive and well! I'm loving your new background. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I got it from the website, Cutest Blog on the Block. They have a bunch of really nice ones.

      Delete
  5. Our little country road are a MESSSS - they have no lines on them so everyone drives wherever they want & that's scary over these hills

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your answers... and yes road repair seems to be a probelm everywhere.. and getting road jobs done seem to take forever here.. And I do mean"Forever"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually prefer community 4th of July celebrations, rather than having every house in the neighborhood shooting off their own fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, me two. When they shoot them in our subdivision our dog goes nutso!

      Delete
  8. I'm glad your town still does most of that stuff. That's America at its best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roads seem to be a problem in every place I go! What do they do with tax money.. I'm afraid to ask really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I don't think I want to know either. lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy