If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Tuesday 4 - The Sky Above Us

 Click here to link up with Annie

1. Some people have a pet planet or a planet they think is cool. What about you?
Not really, maybe Jupiter because it's so bright in the night sky right now.


2. Whether you believe in astrology or not, you do have a "sign". What is yours and do you fit the description in any way?
I do not believe in it, but I'm a Leo and I really don't know the description of it so I can't answer to that.


3. Do you stay up late to watch meteorite showers or crane your head to see the clouds in the daytime?
If I know about it and the sky is clear I would definitely stay up for it.  I love the clouds and the night sky and it's a wonder I don't trip over my dog when we're out for a walk because I'm always looking up (day and night).

4. Do you think money is wasted on the space program that might be better used on earth?
No, I do not think it has been wasted.  We have so many neat things that we use daily that were invented for use in the space program.

Thanks for visiting

Cathy




6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in. Glad to know someone else would watch the showers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky is my favorite too! When we travel to Montana I love to find animals in the clouds. Enjoyed your answers and the space programs have been pretty amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you have the same problem with it always being cloudy that we have in PA. I never get to see the meteor showers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always checking for the color of the sky. It's always pretty, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to look at the sky, day or night. But there is something special about nighttime. I always think about how God created it all. Regardless of what is going on in world, He is still God, watching over us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!!! #3...that is me too! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy