If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Simple Woman Daybook

______________________________

For Today - Wednesday March 18, 2020


Looking out my window
It's a rather gray day but at least it's not too cold

I am thinking
That I probably need to get back to work as lunch break is about over

I am thankful
That hubby and I and all our family are healthy and don't have the Covid 19 Virus

One of my favorite things
He's not a thing, but he's one of my favorites.

I am creating
a crocheted blanket for my hubby and our puppy

I am wearing
a blue shirt with hearts and navy pants

I am listening to
my Disney music channel on Pandora

I am hoping
this virus scare is over soon, although we are doing fine

I am learning
about Joseph and how God is always faithful in the Bible study we are doing

In my kitchen
hubby is going to make Polish Sausage and Sauerkraut for supper tonight

In my garden
I don't have a garden, but I am enjoying some cut flowers in a vase in my house

Post Script
See my sidebar for a link to my Instagram page, if you are interested.

Shared Quote

A moment from my day
I saw this out my window at work this morning

Closing Notes
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

Cathy


2 comments:

  1. So glad you are all doing well! All is good on our front as well. So far there are no cases of COVID-19 in our county.

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nice things going on in your world! I'm glad you are all okay. We are, too, but I also hope this nonsense ends soon. I know there is a danger to those with risky conditions, but I do believe a lot of this response is a bit much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy