If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Tuesday 4

Click here to link up for Tuesday 4.

1. What is your pet peeve of the month, year, lifetime?
Not sure I really have one.  But maybe people being unkind to others.  

2. Do you have a pet? Tell us about your pet?
Yes, I do.  Miss Lucy, who is half yorkie and half lhasa apso (also known as a Lharkie)


3. What are some pet projects in your life?
Not sure I necessarily have one of these either right now.  However, I am hoping to get back into my genealogy stuff soon.  Although, I may need to wait until I retire next year.

4.  Do you feed the birds or other animals in the wild?
Currently I am not, however, I just bought a new bird feeder to put out and soon I will be putting out the hummingbird feeder again.

Cathy

9 comments:

  1. Miss Lucy is soooo cute. I love her name! I once had a rescue Lhasa, Bubba-Buster Charles, but his was an awful disposition and was a biter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucy is hyper as all get out but she's a sweetie!

      Delete
  2. Miss Lucy is darling. I just love little dogs to much!
    I had a Yorkie mix years ago named Cookie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our last dog was quite a bit bigger and she got too big for us to lift her and I knew as we are getting older we needed a smaller dog. Although, I loved our bigger dog so much, and she was actually a gentler dog than Lucy. But when she got sick she was too big for us to lift.

      Delete
  3. Always love seeing Miss Lucy! We have so many flowers in our yard year around that the hummingbirds are always here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! I love watching hummingbirds.

      Delete
  4. Miss Lucy is adorable. I think we are all kind of out of our normal routines and not sure what to do next some days. The days all kind of run together. But yes, we enjoy watching/feeding the birds, geese, and squirrels, even though we are not specifically trying to feed the squirrels...they just help themselves. Take care and have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy