If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tuesday 4


What Are You Doing Lately?

From Annie: "Welcome. I am still not back to normal but, I am trying.. here are this week's questions. As always they are in memory of Toni Taddeo."

Here are this weeks questions:

1. Reading anything good lately?  How about magazines? Do you buy any?  I'm reading all of Lori Wick's books right now and I just read a good book by Jean Kuhnke and she has a bunch of books, so she'll probably be the next author I'll try to read.  I don't read magazines much anymore, but I always loved Reader's Digest and Guidepost and Good Housekeeping.  I seldom buy a magazine and most books I get on Kindle from Libby or the Library.  I do buy books from time to time.

2. Do you belong to any clubs, societies, or do you meet with friends regularly to chat?  I do not unless you consider our Women's Bible Study group and I love to meet with those ladies.

3. Where are you from originally and if you moved why did you move?  I have always lived within probably a 20 mile radius of where I am currently.  I've lived in a lot of different houses and apartments, but always in this general area.  We may sell our house and move to a condo sometime, but I think it will still be in this area.  May consider snowbirding in the winter months sometime in the future.

4. Do you like a good Western Movie? Who was your favorite movie/TV Cowboy?  Yes, I do like a western, although we seldom watch them any more.  My favorite cowboy is John Wayne, the Duke.  Although I really liked Roy Rogers and Dale Evans too.

You can click here if you'd like to link up with Annie for the Tuesday 4.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.  I plan to.

Cathy


18 comments:

  1. Gosh, I totally forgot about Roy and Dale! As a child, that used to be 'appointment' television ... tho' I liked Trigger best. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! But yes, we never missed watching that. Plus, in later years, I enjoyed reading Dale's books.

      Delete
  2. I forgot all about Roy Rogers...oh and Lone Ranger. Gosh, condo living...we live in a duplex; we have the downstairs and our landlady lives above us in the second floor apartment. I am just kind of done and want our own space, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm not sure I'd like it either. I guess it all depends on the neighbors you have.

      Delete
  3. Roy Rogers was so popular!! Even his horse was popular and his jeep even!
    I almost forgot about him. Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun and thank you for the questions and running this.

      Delete
  4. Ah yes, Dale and Roy! Love that show! Fun questions and answers today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. John Wayne lived in Orange County and the airport is names after him. I wanted to move to a Sr. retirement development but hubby wanted another house with a yard. At least it will be easier for our kids to sell later on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We neither one care about a yard. So we’ll see what happens as we get older.

      Delete
  6. Oh yes, Roy and Dale__I forgot about them too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I for sure think your women's Bible study group counts. That is the best kind of group. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Readers Digest was always a good read. I think your Bible Study counts. Enjoyed your answers. Hope the rest of your week is good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answers! And yes, Women's Bible study is the best group to belong to...and a great place to visit and chat and pray for one another as well. No club could be better than that! I know you are getting closer to your retirement...I hope you will be able to enjoy many happy days of relaxation ahead!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy