If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Friday Photos

 Just sharing some photographs that make me smile this week.  These come from my youngest daughter. Some she sent me and some I stole from her FaceBook.  


Laying in the sun

Relaxing with his puppy, Drogo

Cool Kid shopping with his mom

My little Blondie washing dishes

Making Slime

Wearing his mom's glasses

I hope they made you smile too.  Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.


Cathy

16 comments:

  1. How fun are these?! Love how he doesn't mind having his picture taken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is pretty good about that most of the time.

      Delete
  2. Those are adorable. He is so cute and growing up so fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That new dog reminds me of Ozzie. He's got the thinness & floppy ears like Oz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute summer pictures. He's growing up so fast! When did he become a blond? I guess they change as they grow, don't they? He's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..right? I think it's because he's out in the sun so much this year.

      Delete
  5. Yes, I am smiling at your cutie pie!! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures. I especially like the slime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't he look like he is having so much fun with that slime?!?

      Delete
  7. Cute pictures of your grandson. He looks to be about the same age as my youngest grandson. They all go back to school this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think mom's going to home school him at least this year.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy