If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 


Click here or here to link up.

Today I am thankful for:

**Our Bible Study group.  They are some of the most wonderful ladies and I just have so much fun with them and learn so much from them too.

**New Running Shoes.  Of course, I never run, but they are helping with the walking.  The pounding on the pavement was starting to make my lower back hurt and these shoes help a lot.

**Spring is here.  Or at least it seems to be.  We've had some beautiful skies lately and the buds are starting to show up on the trees.  It makes for such a more pleasant time walking.

**Reading.  So thankful to have time to read.  I haven't read as much lately, but I finally finished a book I started a few weeks ago and I started another one now, so hopefully that reading mojo is back.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you all have a great day.

Cathy


9 comments:

  1. Love your shoes! I think New Balance is a great running/walking shoe! Hope they're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Y daughter recommended the New Balance and they are working out well so far.

      Delete
  2. Glad you have some good "walking" shoes. And love to see the signs of spring for you. I know you are loving it. Enjoy every day of spring while you can! Then comes summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to enjoy. Yesterday morning while out with Lucy I saw a male and female cardinal and they were so beautiful. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera with me.

      Delete
  3. Don't you just love the spring buds!?! They make my soul happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely springy pictures! I would say your spring has sprung!! Those shoes look very comfortable! It is great that you have such a good group for Bible study! Happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri. All of those things make me happy.

      Delete
  5. So happy about your Bible study group. Love the new walking shoes. Yes, Spring is beautiful when things start to bloom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy