If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. What's something you never seem to have enough time for? Honestly, I pretty much have enough time to do anything I really want to do.  The question is, how bad do I want to do it.

2. If you could turn back time and relive just one day in your life, which day would you choose and why? I don't really want to live any one day again that I can think of.  But it would be nice to have one more day with my girls when they were younger and we spent time at Disney World.  Those trips were always such a wonderful time together.  We all had such a love for Disney and it just seemed so magical.

My souvenirs that year was pictures of them in hats from
all over the world.  They were willing to play along with me. 
They sure were good sports.


 I have many more pictures of Kerri as she was always
willing to pose, especially with the characters.

This is a sight I never tire of.

3. Something you enjoy making that takes a long time to prepare/cook? I've enjoyed some of the soups I've made this winter, but they really don't take that long.  Probably rather than cooking, something that takes a long time is crocheting a baby blanket, but I so love to make them and gift them to others.  Here are some I've made in the last few years.






4. A time recently where you needed/gave yourself a 'time out'? How do you do that? For some reason last Sunday I woke up kind of out of sorts.  I have no idea why.  The best thing for me was to take a short nap and then go out and take a walk with the dog. 

5. Something you've done recently that you'd describe as a 'good time'? Most any time I can be with my hubby is a good time.

6. Insert your own random thought here.


Thanks for visiting.  You can link up by clicking on the button at the top of the page.

Cathy


16 comments:

  1. That was fun to read! I love that saying about biblical heroes. It's true! Have a great day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos are the vacation souvenirs! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And what pretty baby blankets!! I would love to have that talent -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YouTube is a great place to learn. Most all of these are very simple stitches and I think they'd be great for a beginner.

      Delete
  3. I like that last quote. I like what you said in question 1. How to use your time. I don't always use my time wisely. My ADD can get in the way and though I can have a "busy" day, I don't always have a lot to show for it. I have to make sure I don't have a lot of distractions. I like your crocheting projects. I know it takes time and love to do that. I have a blanket my grandma made for my mom and then I inherited. I also have a quilt my other grandma made. It is nice that you bless others with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice that you have a blanket and quilt made by your grandma's...what a treasure.

      Delete
  4. Your blankets are lovely. What a sweet gift to give people! I also love the fun pics of your kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it would be fun to relive those days at Disney again. Your blankets are beautiful. That sounded like a good way to take a time out. Love your random thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that last quote! A fun Tuesday 4. Have a good rest of the week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naps rank right up there with hot baths for me. They are good for re-setting perspective. Your blankets are so pretty. My m-i-l knits so I know she's got something in the works for baby boy. I still have a blanket she made for his momma which I will give her too. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naps are the best. Can’t wait for your new grandson to come for you all.

      Delete
  8. Those Disneyland memories are fun ones to remember. We are really looking forward to going to Disneyland with our Grandchildren. Hopefully in a couple years, Lord willing. Glad you can nap and recover that way! I'm a little late in visiting Hodgepodgers this week. Thank you for your timely visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those blankets are beautiful. My mom and grandma knew how to crochet..I tried once, but it didn't go real well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy