If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Tuesday 4

 

Book and Movies and TV

 Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.  Just 4 questions to make you think, react and get to know your fellow bloggers who are probably way nicer than you can imagine and more interesting than we realize!


 1. Which is better... the book or the movie? Depends

2. Got a reading list for the year?  (Or a movie list ) Found a real winner you will share with us? No, not a list, but just reading whatever I want at the time I'm ready for a new book.  I'm currently reading another book by Lori Wick who is a favorite author as I've said many times on this blog.

3. What TV shows are you watching lately?  We just finished binging Bones and we're also watching Castle.  Tonight after finishing Bones we watched the first episode of CSI NY. We'll see how that goes.  

4. Is there an actor or actress whose movies you consistently enjoy? I like a lot of different actors and actresses.  But more than the actor or actress, it's the movie storyline that draws me.

Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

5 comments:

  1. I've always loved Lori wick. Love CSI...we normally watch LA. I agree with your #4. Even if a movie has a favorite actor or actress if the storyline doesn't attract me, I won't watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, a well-written story line makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your answers. I didn't join in today. You are always watching TV shows that are different from what we watch. Are they usually investigations. Amber and Dylan had on the Oxygen channel which plays real crime scene investigations which we found to be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We liked Bones and NCIS, I think we'll have to give the CSI shows a try soon. Maybe when we finish up Blacklist. I enjoyed your answers. I hope your week is going well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy