If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 1. What puts a spring in your step these days? All the extra time I am able to spend with my husband now that I'm no longer working.

2. April 2nd was National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Did you celebrate? No  Do you like PB and J?Yes If so how do you like yours? With jelly or honey and once in a while with brown sugar.  I also like to just eat a spoon of peanut butter sometimes.  What's your favorite kind of jelly? Strawberry

3. What's a memory you associate with spring flowers? Probably all the flowers that decorated the church for Easter and also Mother's Day.

The first dandelion I've see this year.

4. Three things on your spring bucket list? Do you have a spring bucket list? If not pretend you do. I don't have a bucket list.  But if I did, some day trips such as to (#1)Columbus and also to (#2)Amish Country and (#3) Cowan Lake.

5. One place you will travel this spring? (It might be Europe or it might be the grocery store) See #4 as I hope to travel to all 3 of those places.

6. Insert your own random thought here. A wonderful promise from God.  Hubby encouraged us to start looking for God's promises as we read the Bible and this is the first one I journaled that came out of our Bible Study today.


Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. My husband said yesterday that if one really stopped and looked and listened, we would see God's promises everywhere. grin--Have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that verse. I feel like the messaging these days is so negative, but the promises of God are full of hope, even (and especially) for hard times. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... 50 years old... still havent had a PB&J in my life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brown sugar, hmmm? Now THAT sounds good!
    'Wishing y'all a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Mom used to do it for us when we were kids sometimes.

      Delete
  5. I have never tried brown sugar on peanut butter, but I do like peanut butter sandwiches with dill pickle slices or even a fresh tomato slice! I also like it with apples and celery! God's promises are amazing and we do just need to be still and pay attention. HE is all around us! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to eat peanut butter with apples or bananas. I but the kind that has no sugar and no salt. I bet your hubby likes the time you spend with him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice answer for #1. Me too, sometime a spoonful of PB is just what I need. Hope you are able to make all of those trips. Love your random thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy