If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, April 4, 2022

A Sentence a Day - March 2022


1 - Tuesday.  Spent the first half of the day with my sisters and then came home and made a pot of Taco Soup - new recipe for me and hubby made dinner which was Sausage and Sauerkraut for dinner and we ate just a bit of the soup to taste it and it's great and plan to have it for dinner tomorrow night.

2 - Wednesday.  Went to a new GI doctor and will be getting scheduled for a colonoscopy and an upper GI also (tis the season for check-up because of family history, no known problems) and then picked up lunch for us and took to the church and had lunch with hubby and then came home and watched a little TV, took a short nap and then a good walk with the dog.


3 - Thursday.   Hubby and I spent the entire day at home and did some cooking (I think I ran the dishwasher 3 time that day because of all the cookware.  lol

4 - Friday.  We went out to breakfast and then met my sister and her husband at an estate sale where I bought 11 skeins of yarn for a dollar each...here come some more hats and who knows what else.

5 - Saturday.  Hubby and I took a drive to the Cincinnati Airport Viewing area as it was such a warm, beautiful day and we watched the planes coming and going, hubby has an app that tells us where they are coming from and where they are heading out too...we both are big suckers for watching planes.

6 - Sunday.  2 wonderful services at church and picked up some lunch and spent a lovely afternoon at home and the dog and I took about a mile walk for the fifth day in a row.

7 - Monday.  Hubby went in to work and I stayed around the house for a bit and then headed out for a haircut and then went to the church for awhile and worked on some Bible Studies, etc and then to the grocery to pick up a couple items to go with pork chops for dinner.

8 - Tuesday.  

9 - Wednesday.  My sisters and I went and decorated our family's gravesites and then went out for lunch and did some shopping.

10 - Thursday.  Took a good walk with the dog and it was such a beautiful day and proved that Spring is on it's way.

11 - Friday.  It was a nice day and Lucy and I took another walk and then it snowed an inch or so that evening.  


12 - Saturday.  I can't remember what all we did this day, but according to my pictures I completed 2 puzzles.



13 - Sunday.  We had church and a nice nap and then a walk in the afternoon with Lucy.

14 - Monday.  My sister and I visited with our other sister for a bit outside as she was supposed to go to the doctor but the appointment was canceled, so we took her a few groceries and visited a bit.


15 - Tuesday.  Spent most of the day at church but went out for awhile and took a walk from the church and that evening we started our Spring Women's Bible Study on Lisa Harper's "How Much More."

16 - Wednesday.  

17 - Thursday.  Called my sister and we ran out to Kohls because with all this walking, I needed some new walking shoes.

18 - Friday.  Hubby and I went to lunch at a Chinese Buffet (something we haven't done in quite a while) which was very good.

19 - Saturday.  Hubby and I got some Chick-fil-a for lunch and ran some errands and spent the evening at home.

20 - Sunday.  For some reason I was a little out of sorts this day, but we went to church and then home where we had put a roast in the crockpot the night before and then took a nap and a walk with the dog and then I was in a better frame of mind.

21 - Monday.  I've really slacked off on my reading, but I stayed up late (2:30 in the morning Tuesday actually) and finished a book that I've been reading on and off since March 10th called You Belong Here Now by Dianna Rostad.  

22 - Tuesday.  Second night of Bible Study and we had such good conversation together about How Much More God loves us.

23 - Wednesday.  Spent the day at church with hubby as I could only have liquids and I thought it would be easier not to be at home alone and tempted by the kitchen.  lol

24 - Thursday.  Colonoscopy completed and all appears well according to doctor.

25 - Friday.  

26 - Saturday.

27 - Sunday.  Great services at church and a lovely afternoon nap (just like most Sundays)

28 - Monday. I spent the entire day at home and watched 2 movies (something I rarely do, but may start doing a little more often) and napped a little and worked on cleaning out a closet and cooked dinner.  

29 - Tuesday. I spent the day at church and did some blogging and playing the piano and finished getting ready for the Bible Study, went home and had supper and then I was back at church until around 9pm and we had an excellent Bible Study with lots of laughter and some serious talking and praying and just enjoying being with sisters in Christ.

30 - Wednesday. I went to church and spent the morning and then went out with my sister to Wal-mart to get a few things and then back to church.  Then hubby and I picked up a turkey dinner from Bob Evans and took it home for supper and had a great night at home.

31 - Thursday.  We took my sister to Walmart for her almost weekly shopping and then picked her up some lunch then dropped her off and then hubby and I went to lunch then home where I took a short nap and then a good walk with the dog and TV and crocheting. 

There’s my month. Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. So pleased to hear that your tests revealed nothing to worry about, even though you know it's routine you can't help but be a little anxious can you?
    Two puzzles in one day? I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great how you keep track of the whole month like that! I keep a gratitude journal where I jot 3 things I like each day, I posted pictures of my vacation from last weekend in Central CA. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a gratitude journal is great but something I’ve never been able to keep up with.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! That's a lot of livin'! It's great that you keep track of all of this and can remember what you did and where you went and what you ate, etc. I can't even remember what day it is half the time. LOL. Maybe if I wrote things down I might remember. Thank you for sharing this. It was fun to go through the month with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your test revealed nothing! Love the new sneakers and that Minnie/ Mickey puzzle is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many good naps this month! I'm glad your test revealed nothing. I love watching airplanes too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Airplane watching seems like an interesting thing to do having that app. Those shoes look comfortable. I need to get out & do more walking. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy