If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Currently

 Reading:  Hooked on You by Kathleen Fuller 

Listening to: Nothing at the moment except the fan blowing.

Crafting:  I have a couple baby afghan's started but haven't done any work on them for several weeks.

Thinking:  This day hasn't gone the way I expected, but so far it's really still good.

Feeling:  Sleepy right now.  I may have to take a bit of a nap.

Grateful for:  The dog waking me up early and we went out for a walk and got that done before it's gotten so hot.

Weather: Currently beautiful blue skies and sunshine but it's 84 degrees which is a little warmer than I like.

A scripture I want to share: 




Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for a day that is going well - even if it isn't exactly according to plan:) Happy June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day naps are the best! Matter of fact, I just enjoyed one myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine was really good and I'm so glad you got one too,

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you had a good day! It's been much too hot for this time of year, but we are getting rain today and cooler temps...the start of a trend that is supposed to continue for the next week. I hope you are getting a bit of this relief, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our temps are cooling down too. We've got rain this morning and last night, but I think it will be ending later this afternoon.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy