If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

Click above to link up with Wednesday Hodgepodge.


1. What's something you wish you'd figured out sooner? That when I'm self-conscious and think people are criticising how I look and or act, that most of the time they're not thinking about me at all.  

2. Something from childhood you still enjoy today? Reading 

3. Are you a fidgeter? Yes, very much so. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word fidget? Sitting in church and wiggling around.  I absolutely cannot just sit still.  I've always been like that and my mom was too.  She used to always swing her legs in church.  I'm more of a having something in my hands to piddle with or I'm changing the position I'm sitting in.

4. Your favorite fall vegetable?  I don't know, maybe zucchini. How do you like it prepared? By someone else.

5. What's something you find mildly annoying, but not annoying enough to actually do anything about? Being included in a group text about something I'm really not too interested in. Might you now? Probably not.

6. Insert your own random thought here. We had such a great time with our grandson this past weekend.  

With his great grandma

With my sister and her hubby

playing around at the outlet mall


cutest boy I know (yes, I know I'm prejudiced)


Took him to a playground after lunch

He loved this slide.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy

21 comments:

  1. Doesn't time go twice as fast with your grands as it did with your own children? Looks like a fun day. 'Prepared by someone else' lol. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does seem that way. We really did have a good time together.

      Delete
  2. "Prepared by someone else" for the WIN! (lololol) How blessed y'all are to be able to spend time, making memories with Colton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang on my disappearing comment. I laughed out loud at your #4. Colton is such a cute, happy fellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason the other post was put in my spam folder. I have no idea why. Sometimes if even puts some of my own comments in my spam folder. Crazy!

      Delete
  4. Yes, that grandboy is a real cutie! What smile!!:) And aren't all vegetables just that much better when prepared by someone else!! Indeed:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answer is so true for #1. I wish our daughter could take that to heart. That's interesting about the group text. I get it! Hooray.....the pictures are so cute. So glad you got to spend time with him. I know that did you heart good. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debby, it really did do my heart good and I know you totally understand that.

      Delete
  6. Prepared by someone else...that is a great answer. Love the pics of your grandson...he is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandchildren are so special. Glad you had such a great time. Hope the rest of your week goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute sweetie your little grandson is! I am happy for you to have had such a nice time together! Making special memories!! I enjoyed your answers...I am a fidgeter. Yes, I can't get comfortable in church or most anywhere I have to sit for long. And then in bed at night, I toss and turn a lot...my night clothes get twisted and I am pulling and tugging. My legs get cramps or just uncomfortable in one position and I have to change the position, and then back again...yes, my hubby says I fidget all night long. I love zucchini too, and cooked some tonight for supper. I also like it raw in salads, in place of cucumbers because cucumbers make me burp too much. LOL. #1 is so true. I think people are too busy worrying about how others are thinking about them to worry about thinking about us. LOL. Have a blessed rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever eaten Zucchini raw. I'll have to try that.

      Delete
  9. Reading!! Of course!! Your grandson is adorable, but you know that!! I enjoyed your answers Cathy!! Especially #4! Brilliant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't sit still in church, either (or anywhere like that). It's a comfort thing. My back or hip will start to ache if I'm stuck too long and I start squirming trying to find a comfortable position. Love the photos of Colton! He's getting so big...and time sure is flying by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time is flying. You're grandkids are growing so fast too.

      Delete
  11. Such an adorable kiddo!
    Love the beautiful photos of your grandson.

    Happy Thursday 💐

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy