If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 14, 2022

Friday Photos and SkyWatch Friday

A few pictures I took this week.  Link up with SkyWatch Friday 

Blue skies and white clouds - but in other parts there are darker storm clouds

The leaves are even beautiful lying on the ground.







I love this capture of the bird.  When I saw him he was sitting on the
curved branch at the top to the right and I stopped to take a picture
 and he flew off and this is what I got.  Gotta say I kind of like it.


Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great weekend.

Cathy


10 comments:

  1. WOW on that last photo! The detail of his (her?) wing is something else. I, too, love the autumn leaves presently carpeting our yard. People all around us are raking and bagging theirs, but I'm content to let them be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pure accidental photo on my part...but I really like it too. Much better than the shot I was aiming for. lol

      Delete
  2. Beautiful skies and I love the bird capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed each of your photos today. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Those fall colors actually made me gasp, and that bird in flight is a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a beautiful fall here too. We drove to TN this past weekend and it was so pretty! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy