If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 



Today I am thankful for:

Cousins:  Yesterday I was invited to spend the day with 2 of my cousins taking a trip up to Amish Country.  We had so much fun, but didn't take many pictures (in fact, I think there was only one picture taken of us and it's on one of their phones).  We had a really good lunch and shopped in bunches of different stores (they took me to so many places I've never been before in all our many trips there).  I brought home a Christmas gift for my mother-in-law and some cheese and beef sticks for hubby and me.  We had lots of great conversations and laughs.  And I believe a good time was had by us all.  I'm blessed with many cousins and these 2 are lots of fun.

Grandson:   I know I showed pictures of him on yesterday's posts.  But we had so much fun with him last weekend.  I wouldn't trade those 2 and 1/2 days for anything in this world.



I'm going to end this post here and if you'd like to link up, you can do that here.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy




6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a wonderful week with all the visits and trips and grandson! Doesn't get much better than that!! Happy Days!!! I know you are loving retirement!!! I knew you would.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a great week and yes, you were right, I do love retirement more and more all the time.

      Delete
  2. 'Girl talk' is like none other! Glad to hear you enjoyed a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right and we really did have a great day. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. What a great smile Colton has! I'd say he enjoyed those 2 1/2 days as much as you did. I've never been to Ohio's Amish country. It's on my list of places I want to visit. I'll have to ask about you about some highlights when I finally get to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like a great day with your cousins. Always fun seeing your grandson.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy