If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2022

Currently - November 2022

I'm participating in this month's Currently blog post. Link up here if you'd like to participate too.  Today we're talking about what we're currently  borrowing, buying, planning and reading.  Here we go.  


Borrowing  

I'm borrowing 2 books from my cousin.  They take place in my town and so far the first one is interesting learning a few things about my town in the process.  I've just started one (mystery) and we'll see how they go from there, when I get back home as I didn't bring them with me.

Buying

Well, right now since we are on vacation, most every meal we are eating out, so we're buying food.  So far my favorite meal, was the seafood gumbo I had on Thursday.  Yummy!

Planning

To spend time on the beach looking for shark's teeth (found 16 so far) and sitting on the balcony watching the ocean and people watching.  This morning is the annual American Heart Association's Horse Ride on the Beach.  Also, planning to check out some area parks and marshes.  I love having such a relaxing vacation with my husband.  We're also watching bunches of Christmas movies in the evenings that we spend in our room.


16 found so far

American Heart Association Horse Ride on the Beach this morning (Saturday)


Reading

I told you about the books I borrowed from my cousin to read when we get back home.  But I brought my Kindle and I happen to have a lot of Christmas books.  I'm currently reading Christmas Belles of Georgia (Romancing America). By the way, this was a freebie on Amazon.  Don't know if it still is or not.

Well, that's what is currently going on in my life.  Thanks for visiting.

Cathy

14 comments:

  1. That ocean view sure is lovely! so happy you are just relaxing and doing whatever you feel like doing. That's what vacations are for! Enjoy it while you can!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam and I hope you have a great day. Can't wait to see your new floors. You guys be careful and don't work too hard.

      Delete
  2. The picture of your gumbo made my mouth water! If we ever get to Myrtle Beach, I want to stop there. Wishing y'all a beauty-full day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me tell you Myra, it was delicious!! Hoping we'll go back before the end of this trip and I may get itl again. Although they have some really good other food too.

      Delete
  3. WOWOWOWOW look at all those shark teeth! AWESOME! I hope your having a great time, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are. Thank you Linda. So glad you got moved in. Hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. That is a lot of shark teeth! I have never found any at our beaches. Enjoy your vacation, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see all those horses on the beach! Awesome!! Your view is amazing!! Your vacation is my kind of vacation! All meals out and relaxing!! Enjoy!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a beach vacation sounds heavenly right now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I'll have to check the Kindle store for Christmas reads. I looked at Walmart but they hardly had anything when they usually have quite a few to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially love them when they are free. lol

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy