If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Thankful Thursday and SkyWatch Friday

 I know it's Thursday evening...but better late than never.  I'm linking with Thankful Thursday and SkyWatch Friday.

I'm so thankful for:

**Safe travels to South Carolina.  Tuesday was a long day, but God protected us each mile of the way.



**Our beach front room.  I love stepping out on the balcony and seeing the ocean.



**Weather has been great since we got here...not too hot, nor too cold!





**A really good lunch today at Lulu's.  Lulu is Jimmy Buffet's sister and we love this place and will probably eat there a couple times more while here.


View from our table at Lulu's


My lunch - Seafood Gumbo

Hubby's lunch - Shrimp and Grits


So that's what I'm thankful for this week.  I'll be in and out here for the next few weeks.  Everybody take care.

Cathy


10 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks perfect! So happy for you!! The leaves on the highway scenes were great, and the sunrise and ocean views are gorgeous...and that food looks really good!! Relax and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE shrimp and grits!! Looks delicious! Glad you arrived safely!! Have tons of fun!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I am glad you had a safe trip! I hope your time there is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must be glorious to wake up to that view from your balcony. Enjoy it while you can. Thank you for sharing these photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got done with an autumn beach vacation in Alabama. It was nice!! There is a Lulu's in Gulf Shores, AL and we love it. Always at least one meal there on our trips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How good to hear from y'all! That sunset is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the view from your balcony. And that sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pictures are so beautiful. I'm so happy you have this time to relax. Enjoy each day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy