Click above to link up with Joyce and the Wednesday Hodgepodge.
1. Have you ever been on a cruise? Yes, I have been on 2. If so where did you go and how did you like it? The first trip was like 3 days and it was to the Bahama's and the second trip was a 7 day cruise to the Carribean and yes, I loved it. If not, do you have any desire to take a cruise someday? While I loved the cruises very much I was only in my early 20's at that time. And really at this age, I don't have much of a desire to cruise again, except maybe a riverboat cruise would be fun.
2. Tell us about your Thanksgiving plans...are you hosting? cooking? eating out? turkey or some other main? is it stuffing or dressing in your house? homemade cranberries or cranberries in a can? are pies on the dessert menu? what kind? what are your 'must have' sides? Tell us one thing you're especially grateful for this year. Right now, our plans are to go to Bob Evans and have a special Thanksgiving Dinner with turkey, ham, dressing, corn, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, cranberry relish and pumpkin pie. We will be meeting his mom and my sister and her husband and our other sister. Hubby and I are going to cook a turkey breast and do some of the fixings for dinner tonight and for leftovers for the weekend.
3. If someone approaches you and asks for money do you give it to them? Sometimes. Do you drop money 'in a tin cup' that belongs to a person on the street? Sometimes. Do you have a specific charity you support during the holiday season and/or year round? We sometimes choose a child off the giving tree for the city we also donate to our local food pantry and other various things throughout the year.
4. Have you started decorating for Christmas? Not yet. Is your tree up? Nope, but may be tonight. Shopping done? Not yet, but it is started. Wrapped? Nope.
5. Create your own acrostic using the word THANKS.
T - Trust God
H - Have Faith
A - Always Be Thankful
N - Never Stop Loving
K - Keep on Living for Jesus.
S - See Others the Way God Sees Them
6. Insert your own random thought here.