If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Currently - April 2023

 


Today it's time for the April Currently Post.  You can link up with Jennifer here, as she is the hostess.  This months topics are Things we are Currently Loving, Hoping, Playing, Needing, and Feeling. 

Currently I am:

Loving: I have found a new series of books by and author I had read once before.  I had forgotten about her.  Her name is Lynette Eason and she writes Christian Suspense books.  She's written over 60 books, so I've got lots of reading to do before I run out.  I'm currently reading a series called Extreme Measures. I've read the first 2 since Friday night and I started book 3 last night.  If you're looking for a new book, I definitely recommend these books.

   

Hoping:   I'm hoping hubby and I will get to take a couple day trips this spring like we did last year.  Not sure where to yet, but whatever we do together will be fun.

Playing:  Words with Friends and Wordle

Needing:  We're needing to find a mowing service...the man that has done ours for the last several years, can no longer do it.

Feeling:  I'm feeling tired today as I stayed up too late finishing up the book #2 and then the dog woke me up early.  That's what happens when I find a really good book, I stay up half the night to finish it.  lol

That's it for today.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy



24 comments:

  1. I'll have to check that series out; I've never heard of that author before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. I just found out that there is a book 4 in that series coming out August 1st. In the mean time, I've started one of her other series. It's really good too.

      Delete
  2. I play Words with Friends daily. Good for my mind! I have learned a few new words too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hooked on Wordle (and Quordle), but never tried Words with Friends. I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get some rest!! I understand about finding a good series, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Wordle too, and enjoy doing it every day and then seeing how my friends did with it. That's the only game I play online, however. All my brain can handle. LOL. Those books look interesting. If I ever get back into reading again I will have to look up that author. I like a good book that is hard to put down!!
    I hope you have a blessed and joyous Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those books look interesting and my husband and I play Wordle every morning and then compare our tries! It's very marriage building :) Hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathy, thanks for a collection of new reads for this coming weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's not much that's better than staying up half the night to finish a great book! I can't wait to do that again soon when school is out for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always looking for a good book, thanks for sharing this series!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope since it has been a bit since you last posted, that you and the hubs have taken off on a wonderful get away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, we haven't gone anywhere. But life is good and I have just needed a little break from blogging.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy