If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Share 4 Somethings - April 2023

 


I'm linking up with Jennifer at Overflowing with Thankfulness for Share 4 Somethings.  The prompts are things we loved, read, learned and ate in April.

Loved:  Jennifer Rothschild Bible study on Amos.  We finished it last Tuesday.  It was really good.  Who knew you could get so much out of such a small book in the Bible?  I recommend if you're looking for a good Bible study, that you try this one.

Read:  I read 4 books by Lynette Eason in early April.  I'm kinda in a slump though this last couple of weeks.  I actually have 2 I'm working on slowly.  We'll see if I get them finished before the end of May.  lol  

I've also been reading the 4 Gospels along with Annie F. Downs.  This month we're reading the Gospels in the Message version. 

Learned: I've learned that I should have watched the Chosen series a long time ago.  Actually, I did watch the first season but never watched the others.  So recently I re-watched the first season and am now in season three and I'm so enjoying it.

Ate: Yesterday, we went out to eat with hubby's mom and my sister and her husband.  The food was good, but the best part was just being together and having so much fun talking and laughing.  I love my family. 

Well that's my 4 Somethings for April.  You can link up here if you'd enjoy writing a Share Something post or visiting others who have.  

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a good weekend.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. I agree, spending good times with our loves ones is the BEST! It's good to 'see' you again, Cathy. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, family is just the best!! I need to get back to watching The Chosen. I think I stopped halfway through season 2. So well done!! Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was reading non stop and than the nice weather came around. I have not blogged for a while but I love it so here I am. Always a joy to see what others are up to. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family is the best! Seems like my Something Loved is almost always related to family somehow. I'm also catching up on the parts of The Chosen that I missed. Visiting from SFS today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished season 3. I hope more is coming. Thanks for the visit.

      Delete
  5. What Lynette Eason books did you read? I finished her Elite Guardian series at the beginning of the month. I think the heavier books is what puts us in a slump. I am trying to figure out if I can squeeze a light read in before having to read another intense book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s the Extreme Measures series and I’m enjoying it so far.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy