If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, September 8, 2023

Friday Photos

 

Lucy relaxing while we were watching TV one evening this week. 

We saw this peacock ambling across the road. He or she lives
 (along with a few other peacocks) on a horse farm close to my sister’s home.
 It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to get a picture of one of them. 
  

Well that’s about the only photos I have this week. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for visiting. 


Cathy

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a peacock up close and personal. I hope y'all enjoy a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy looks comfy and the Peacock is such a beautiful bird! It's always a treat to see one, especially if they show off their tail feathers for us! Maybe one will show off for you one of these days when you least expect it!! Keep that camera ready! LOL. Thank you for sharing with us. Always fun to see what others are seeing!! have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loves to sleep there in the evenings. Every time I drive home that way, I watch for the peacocks. I've seen one in the past that his tailfeathers actually drag on the ground. So beautiful! Have a great weekend, Pam.

      Delete
  3. You had more photos than me this week!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m getting so bad about taking pictures.

      Delete
  4. A peacock crossing the road... now that's something I've never seen where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photo of the peacock! Have a great Sunday friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy