If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Currently - September 2023


Today it's time for the September Currently Post.   You can link up with Jennifer here, as she is the hostess.  In September, we are talking about what we're currently loving, seeing, dreaming, eating, and using to decorate.

Currently I am:

Loving: Some of the cooler weather we are having.  Last week was gorgeous, this week is hotter, but this weekend it's supposed to cool down again.

Seeing:   Beautiful blue skies.




  
Dreaming:  Of being in Myrtle Beach in November.




Eating: Monday night we had ground chuck burgers with mushrooms, cheese and sliced potatoes.  Tuesday night we had pork chops and fried apples and mashed potatoes. We seem to be cooking at home more and are starting to lean towards more of the fall, winter foods we love.  After cooking 2 evenings we had peanut butter and jelly sandwiches tonight. lol 

Using to Decorate: I still have up most of the summer decorations, but I'm planning to take them down and hopefully start putting up some fall things.  I'm planning to use what I already have from past years.  The one thing I may buy is a mum for outdoors.

That's it for today.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day.

Cathy



9 comments:

  1. Wow on that sunset view!
    We always keep some form of ground beef on hand, but I hadn't thought about making it with mushrooms. Putting them on my grocery list now, perhaps to saute with butter and/or wine. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you're dreaming about Myrtle Beach in November-- it looks so pretty! I plan to decorate using fall things I already have on hand too and will eventually buy a mum or two for the front porch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pictures are from our trip last November,

      Delete
  3. I've not been motivated to get fall decorations out yet but most bloggers seem to be 'talking' about it. Share some photos, please. Might help get me moving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either, but I probably will in the next bit.

      Delete
  4. Myrtle Beach is calling your name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos from Myrtle Beach are inspiring me to dream of going there too! I haven't got any fall decor out yet either, I didn't bring much with me and don't feel like buying things, so I guess it will be low key.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy