1. If your life had a theme song for this past year what would it be? Goodness of God. But actually this is my theme song for my whole life.
2. Chocolate cake, chocolate milkshake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate truffle, chocolate mousse, chocolate candy bar or a fudgy chocolate brownie...of the chocolate treats listed, which one is your favorite? Which one have you tasted most recently? Or maybe you don't like chocolate??? My favorite would be chocolate cake. Most recently, I had some low sugar chocolate ice cream.
3. What has surprised you recently? That I've been enjoying watching some of the Hallmark Mystery Movies. I've never been a super fan of the mystery genre. But they are better than I thought and I even read a whole mystery series by Alana Terry a few months ago. Who knew?
4. September 19th is National Voter Registration Day in the US. Are you registered to vote in whatever state or country you happen to live in right now? If not, why not? Not counting a political race, what's something you've had to vote on recently? Yes, I am a registered voter. A couple of months ago we had a vote on a state constitutional amendment It did not go the way we hoped, but at least we had our chance to voice our opinion through a vote.
5. Do you like to hike? If so, when's the last time you went hiking and where'd ya go? If you're not a hiker are you a walker? Is walking (for exercise, etc.) part of your daily/weekly routine? No, I really don't like to hike very much...but if there's a beautiful view or waterfall at the end, I like it a little better. I do like to walk. It's for exercise and also to let the dog do some exploring. It's not a daily routine, but I like for it to be at least 3-4 times a week. As the weather is cooling down, I hope to make it a little more regular.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Thanks for visiting and if you'd like to participate in the Wednesday Hodgepodge (come on...you know you want to), click the button at the top of the post.