If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Thankful Thursday

 


I am so thankful for so many things.  I feel like I am blessed beyond all measure and the biggest blessing is that Jesus loves me!  Why?  I don't know, but it makes me very happy.

I am thankful for my brother and sister and how the three of us came together to be there when our sister passed a couple of weeks ago and how we all worked together to take care of all the stuff that has to be taken care of at a time like that.  Now, there are 2 of us in heaven and 3 of us who are still here on earth.  Some day we will all be there together.  I can't wait, but yet I really don't want to be on the next boatload.  I have lots of things I still want to do, like watch my grandson grow up!

I'm thankful for my husband and how he loves me no matter what!  I hope we have many more years together.

I'm thankful for my girls and their husbands and my grandson.  I am so in love with our family.



I'm thankful to still be here and I'm getting ready to head down to the beach to try to find some sharks teeth.  I haven't found too many in the first week.  Hoping to do better this week.  Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tell me something you are thankful for.  I would love to know.  

Cathy

7 comments:

  1. This was a lovely post, and I love seeing pictures of your girls and their families. They are both so beautiful! Yes you are blessed indeed. I hope you find some shark's teeth. I have a very small collection of them from when I used to go spend time at the beach with my Aunt and cousins many years ago (as a child). I've hung on to them all these years! I am thankful for those kinds of memories and blessings in my life, and for my family currently and for my hubby's healing, which has been truly miraculous! We are very thankful indeed. Enjoy your beach time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad your hubby's better. Take care my friend!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Pam -- your girls are beautiful! Right now, I'm grateful our Grace's issues are only allergy-related and nothing more serious. Has your Lucy accompanied y'all to the beach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myra! Lucy is not with us as she is not a very good traveler and I sure do miss her.

      Delete
  3. Great photos and you are right that there is so much to be thankful for. I hope you find lots of shark's teeth this week!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. So much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy