If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, November 10, 2023

Friday Photos

 

Here are several photographs I've taken this week on our trip.  


















This morning prior to sunrise. See the moon at the top of the photo.  This photo does not do it justice.  It's just so beautiful and I feel so blessed that I woke up in time to see it.

Another pre-sunrise photo

The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
Great is his faithfulness;
His mercies begin afresh each morning.

Lamentations 3:22-23 NLT


I hope you enjoyed some of my pictures and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Cathy

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your photos so much!! Thanks for sharing God's beauty with us, Cathy! Keep having a wonderful vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terri. We are having a very relaxed vacation together and enjoying God's creation.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I've never ridden a horse on the beach but would love the opportunity to do so someday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never done it either, but I think I'm very content to watch others do the riding. Being down on the beach and them coming right by made me realize just how big horses really are. Definitely I'll just watch others ride.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Debby...we are enjoying ourselves.

      Delete
  4. I went horseback riding on the beach once and it was fun. Then I went again at the Ponderosa Ranch near Lake Tahoe and the horse almost through me. I think that was the last time I rode one! Love all your pictures. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're having a nice trip. I love the sky shots especially. We've had a cool drizzly weekend, but I'm quite a bit further inland than where you are. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its rained most of the weekend here also. I think it’s done here for at least a few days.

      Delete
  6. Fantastic Post, Paperub unlocks the power of Hire Freelancer Object Oriented Programming (OOP). Hire skilled freelancers who excel in OOP to bring your projects to life. Expertise, dependability, and innovation are all at your disposal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy