If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, December 29, 2023

Bits of This and That

 

I haven't had much to blog about this week and I guess I've just been a little lazy.  Anyway, we've had a fairly quiet week, but we've had a few things going on.

On Tuesday, I had an echocardiogram ordered by my primary doctor.  She said I had a heart murmur which she's told me before.  But I think since I told her my sister had passed away a couple months ago from a heart attack, she decided to send me for this test.  Still waiting on results.

Also, Lucy has not been completely herself since we got back from vacation.  We took her to the vet on November 30th and he checked her out and did bloodwork.  All came back good.  But she's still not eating well at all, even the treats and food we know she loves, she's not always eating.  So we just dropped her off at the vet and he's going to check her out again a little more thoroughly.

Hubby still isn't completely better.  His neck is still giving him pain.  However, it has improved some so he seems to be headed in the right direction.  We both have a chiropractor's appointment in a few minutes and then we'll be heading to the church to do a few things for Sunday.

That's pretty much my week in a nutshell.  Hope you have a great weekend.

Cathy

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm sorry about everything that is going on with you, your husband and Lucy. Sorry to hear that Lucy isn't eating. Praying everyone is okay. I am getting an echocardiogram next week. Happy New Year to you and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Cathy! I'm lifting all of you in prayer right now. Please take it easy and let us know the results of those tests, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about the health concerns for you, hubby and even Lucy. Praying they can find out what's going on with Lucy, and hopefully it isn't anything to be too concerned about. Hope you have a better week next week and a blessed and very healthy and Happy 2024.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cathy, I am glad that your doctor is running more test. Hear disease runs in my family. Sorry to hear about Lucy. I hope the vet can find out what is going on. I hope the New Year finds you all well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I'm sorry you, hubby, and puppy are all having troubles. Praying for healing for you all!! Do keep us posted when you can!! Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you, your hubs, and your pup are all okay. It sounds like everyone is in good hands. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy