If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday Photographs


I didn't take very many photos this week, but here are a few photos of last Friday's sunrise.  It was such a beautiful morning.






Tuesday morning I had a dentist appointment and
I loved this tree in the waiting room.


 I don't have too many other photos from this week.  I need to work on that next year and get back to taking more photos.  



 Cathy

11 comments:

  1. Those sunrise pictures were gorgeous!! So glad you were up and ready to capture them! Sunrises and sunsets change so rapidly that if we aren't watching closely they will disappear! And yes, that is a pretty tree! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love sunrises and sunsets, as is pretty evident by all the pictures I take of them. I love seeing all the ones you take over Still Waters Pond too. Merry Christmas

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos!!! I have not taken any photos this week...sigh....wishing you a beautiful Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The horizon looks like it's on fire, doesn't it? That's one unusual tree stand; I've never seen anything like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunrise photos!! Merry Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when Lucy wakes me up early and I get to see skies like that!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful pictures and Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sunrises and sunsets have been absolutely gorgeous lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sky is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. That tree is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy