If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Probably more talking. Was it by choice or by necessity? I was with hubby most of the day and he doesn’t talk a lot, so if I don’t talk it would mostly be silent. 

2. Are you a tea drinker? Hot, cold, or both? Flavored? What do you like in your tea? Do you make Christmas tea this time of year? What time of day do you like to sip your tea? I am not a tea drinker at all.

3. What's an activity you won't try, an event you won't attend, or an athletic challenge you won't take part in not even for 'all the tea in China'? Bungee jumping. 

4. What's something most people seem to love but is not 'your cup of tea'? Laying on the beach to tan. I’d rather walk on the beach and hunt shells. 

5. How does your family celebrate New Year's Eve? We really don’t anymore. We just spend a quiet evening at home. 

 6. Insert your own random thought here.  I so love this performance of "God Gave the Song.  It thrills my heart every time I hear it.


Thanks for visiting.  You can link up from the Hodgepodge Button at the top of the page.

Cathy

13 comments:

  1. I love that song as well. So powerful! Thanks for sharing and merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce and Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  2. Your one about talking made me laugh because my husband is the one who talks more. We'll take long walks and he'll talk for almost the entire time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with you on sunbathing, Cathy.
    I love that song! Thank you for blessing us today with this 'random.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. It blesses me every time I hear it.

      Delete
  4. Sandi Patty! What a set of lungs and vocal chords that gal has. I totally agree on your answers to #3 and 4! The merriest of Christmases to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy. My husband is the talker in the family. Sandi Patti is awesome! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't drink tea either and will never bungee jump. I agree with walking on the beach too. We stay home on New Year's Eve too but do stay up until midnight. That song is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful song that does, indeed, thrill the heart!! Thanks for sharing it! Wishing you and your family a beautiful Christmas, Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not much of a beach person myself so I understand that! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy