If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Thankful Thursday

 



Good morning:

Linking up with Jennifer for Thankful Thursday.  Here are a few things I'm thankful for today:

*  My little office at church.  I moved things around and I think I'm really going to like the change.  I'm very thankful to have this space in the church to come and spend some days with hubby as he is preparing his sermons and all the things he does.  I'm starting to do some of the stuff he has always done.  Like I print the bulletins and sermon notes, etc and whatever else that may help him.  Below I'm working on the Bible study I've talked about that I'm doing with Kelli, which is also the same one our ladies will be doing starting March 19th.  This space just makes me happy. I so love our church and our church family and I feel so blessed to be here.

This is quickly becoming my favorite place to study.

*Spring is coming.  Lucy and I were out walking the other day and I saw these little yellow flowers starting to bloom.  We've had some really beautiful skies and sunshine and it even got into the 70's one day.  Today, it's turned off cooler and it rained almost all day yesterday.  But that's okay, cause I still know spring is coming.

Flowers at a neighbor's mailbox.

I love our neighborhood.

*  Relaxation time.  Hubby had a dentist appointment first thing this morning, so I sat in the car and prepared a deposit to take to the bank (still working on getting my sister's accounts all closed down).  then I listened to my chapter from "Let's Read the Gospels".  Checked out an audio book from Libby and started listening to that and crocheted some on a baby blanket I'm making.  Such a great way to relax.  Had about an hour and loved every minute of it.



It's been a good week and it's been a good day so far and I have no reason to believe that will change.  But even if it does, God is still good!

So, what are you thankful for today?

Cathy




7 comments:

  1. So many great things to be thankful for! Spring is for sure coming and it is always refereshing to see new blooms. I am so thankful for my church family as well. Have a good afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you changed your office around. Hooray for the flowers. Beautiful sky. Glad you had some time to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neighborhood is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you've created a pleasing office/nook to call your own!
    Those wee yellow wildflowers have begun popping up here, too . Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw more today in my mother-in-law's yard.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy