If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Currently and Wednesday Hodgepodge




Today is the time for the March edition of Currently where we are talking about what we're currently loving, looking forward to, planning, wearing, and eating.  I hope you make plans to join us! Jennifer is our host and you can link up here

Loving - Bible Study with Kelli.  We each do the lesson part and watch the video on our own and then we do a FaceTime together.  It has been so fun and so thought provoking for me and I hope for her too.

Looking Forward To - Doing the same Bible Study with our Women's Group which will start again on March 18th.  

This is the study.


Planning - No big plans in the works right now.

Wearing - Right now I'm wearing black pants and a printed top.  I'm starting to incorporate some of my summer/spring clothes as it's been pretty warm these last days.

Eating - This morning I had a Steak Tips Omelet from Bob Evans that was delicious!  Lots of veggies in it and covered with salsa and some cheese.  Yum!

Now it's time for the Wednesday Hodgepodge and you can link up here with Joyce.




1. Has March come in like a lion where you live? No If not a lion then what animal would you use to describe the weather in your area this first week of March? Kangaroo as the sun is hopping in and out and the temperatures are hopping up and down.  Does the weather affect your emotions?  Sometimes if it's rainy and gray for too many days, it can get me down a bit.  But really not that bad.   When did you last feel 'under the weather'? I haven't been really sick since last summer.  I may have a day that I don't feel at my best, but that's not really sick to me.

2. Do you know what your name means? No, I didn't know but I googled it and a website says it means Pure and Clear.  Does the meaning of your name fit with your personality? I don't know.  Do you like your name? It's fine.  If you have children did you consider the meaning of their names before choosing them? No we didn't.  Since they were adopted they already had names, but we did change them (as recommended by our agency), but tried to keep part of their original name for them.

3. It's National Sauce Month...what's your favorite sauce? Last thing you ate that used a sauce? Salsa, which was on my breakfast omelet today.

4. Something you've seen, tasted, done lately that you'd describe as 'awesome sauce'? I recently watched the first 3 seasons of The Chosen again and it's pretty great!

5. What kinds of things do you love to collect? I'm really not much of a collector any more as I'm trying to downsize our "stuff".  I used to try to collect books by authors that I love.  I still do that some, but they are Kindle books and not regular books.

6. Insert your own random thought here.

I love this truth!

Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a great day!

Cathy


16 comments:

  1. We lived in Ohio when my oldest was born and went to Bob Evans every Sunday after church. She was mezmerized by the fans hanging over the table which made for a relaxing meal : ) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once or twice a month we pick up breakfast from Bob Evans and take it to church to eat while we're working/playing.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cathy, I enjoyed reading your post today. Nothing better than a good steak! I need to check out that book you are studying about Jesus and Women.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather has been hopping all over the place too; but definitely not freezing cold and blustery like March usually is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun description of the weather...kangaroo. Made me smile. That's a nice meaning for your name. The story of the thief on the cross is such an intriguing one. Even my 4 year old grandson asked about him. It's all about what Jesus did for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't really think of salsa as being a sauce but yes! I plan to make some this coming Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice you are doing a Bible study with Kelli. That breakfast sounds delicious. Pure and clear sounds like you. I'm trying to downsize too. I enjoyed reading your answers and thank you for sharing your random.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the picture I imagined of the weather being like a kangaroo! What a great description! Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha...Kangaroo is a good analogy too. I enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm belatedly catching up on my "Currently" posts. I've been enjoying incorporating some of my spring clothes too! I'm SO READY for warmth and sun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy