If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 


1. When did you last have cancelled plans? Were you happy about that or disappointed? Since I've had this cold or whatever it is, I've been missing out on our crochet group.  I really miss being there.

2. On a scale of 1-10 how much of a planner are you? I'm probably about a 4

3. Do you have a menu plan for the week? If so tell us one or two things that are on it. If not, what's your plan for not having a plan lol? I do not have a menu plan this week. We usually decide in the morning or the night before what we'll have for dinner.

4. The Hodgepodge lands on National Bucket List Day. Do you have a bucket list? Is it written down or just in your head? What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a list, what is one thing you'd add to a list if you did? Yes I'm going to make you think about it. No, I do not have a bucket list. I would like to go to Disney World with my grandson some day.

5. Rain buckets, a drop in the bucket, couldn't carry a tune in a bucket, sweat buckets, cry buckets...which 'bucket' idiom applies to your life in some way currently? Rain buckets because it seems we have had a lot of rain this year.

6. Insert your own random thought here.


Thanks for visiting.  Click on the button at the top if you'd like to join in with Joyce and the Wednesday Hodgepodge.

Cathy

19 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better. There are so many things going around again/still? I hope our weather warms up and stays that way. I feel like the up and down temps are not good for killing germs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right about the germs. I had my 6 month check-up with the oncologist this morning and she sent me for an Xray when she heard some rattling in my lungs. I think I'm fine, but I got the Xray. No sense in taking chances.

      Delete
  2. I do not have a bucket list but, goodness, I like to plan. Maybe I could plan more if I actually made a bucket list. LOL! Sure hope you are able to be out and about and back to your groups soon. Feel well quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like my father, I've probably earned my doctorate in planning by now. I don't know if that's a good thing or not because I don't like to set myself -- or anyone else -- up for failure.
    I love Tracy's quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you are feeling better! I know you enjoy the crochet group! I'm not a planner, but I am good at organization. I don't "plan" 100% but gave myself a 7. Happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm okay at organization and I make plans, but am not good at the follow-thru! lol

      Delete
  5. This was a fun one! I didn't participate this week, but I like all these. Disney World would be so fun with your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put down that I was probably a 4 as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about you, but I'm okay with being a 4.

      Delete
  7. We have a few folks down and out with the latest illness going around with that cough that just hangs on. I hope you feel tip top soon. Disney with grands is a fun bucket list item!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me tell you, that cough is not for sissies!

      Delete
  8. Hi Cathy, we have had lot of rain too this year. I hope you feel better soon aso you can get back to your group. I have had a headache all day and hope it is just sinus issues. Hubby brought home dinner today. I am supposed to be going with friends tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your headache is gone today and that you are out with your friends.

      Delete
  9. Sorry your not feeling well. Yes, we decide the night before about dinner. That would be a fun trip with your grandson. Like your random thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've been talking about doing a Disney trip with our grands someday. I don't know when it will happen, but it's on our list too! Hope you're feeling better and having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hard when you have to keep missing out on group gatherings. Boy, if I had done my post later, I could have said rain buckets, because it did that yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy