If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Thankful Thursday

 


Good Morning:

Here are a few things I'm thankful for today:

*God's Word (currently reading 1st Corinthians)

*Quiet Morning - we've just been relaxing. I've watched some of the show, "The Baxters".  I read these books by Karen Kingsbury a few years ago. I also made up some fresh hummingbird sugar water and will clean and change out the feeders later today. 

*Enjoying looking out the back door and watching the birds play. Saw a cardinal couple up close on the porch. Lucy is sitting at the door watching all the activity too.

*God kept us safe Tuesday night during the storm and tornado warnings and even the sirens going off.

*It's a good day, and it always is, when I start it out with God. Unfortunately, I don't always remember to do that first.

*I'm also thankful for my blogging friends.

That's all I'll list for now. I'll be linking up with Jennifer here. So, what are you thankful for today? You can respond in my comments, or write your own post and link up with Jennifer.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy

10 comments:

  1. A lovely thankful list, Cathy. I'm thankful for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful that the storms did not harm you. Thankful for you and all our blogging friends too. I also wrote a post about some things I am thankful for this week, well, sort of in a roundabout way. God is so loving and kind and full of grace. We are truly blessed to be His children. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enormously grateful that God kept us safe in yesterday/last night's storms. Grateful for our excellent meteorologists who stayed on the air through the night. Grateful that being retired, I can take a nap. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean...being able to take a nap is one of the best things!

      Delete
  4. Our hummingbirds have returned but are not super active at the feeders yet. It always takes a little time for them to get used to our activity. So glad you stayed safe. We had crazy thunderstorms here and even a little hail which was nuts. Happy Mother's Day to you Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I struggle to remember to start every day with God and quiet time, too. If I get distracted and started doing something else first thing, I often forget all together. So sad as the days I do quiet time first thing, are my best days.
    I need to mix up some hummingbird syrup, too. And fill the bird feeder with seed. It is such a pleasure watching our feathered friends play.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy