We had a quiet weekend and I enjoyed it that way.
Friday evening after work, we relaxed at home and watched some TV.
Saturday we slept in and then went out for a late lunch to Ruby Tuesday's. I love their salad bar. Yum! Then my sister and I went to visit our younger sister. We talked and had fun playing with her cat. Then that evening hubby and I watched the third Harry Pitter movie and I crocheted some. I'm starting a new scarf for hubby. The first one I was working was too wide and heavy for what he wanted. I may turn it into an Infiniti scarf for me.
On Sunday we had two great services at church and we tried a new Chinese place for lunch. It was really good.
That was my weekend. Not much excitement but I enjoyed it. How was yours?
Friday, January 13, 2017
|Saw these two at church and Arby's after evening service.|
|I love this little guy. Grandkids are so awesome.|
|Thursday early morning iut was very gray out but it was 64 degrees. Crazy. Definitely colder today.|
Thursday, January 12, 2017
Here are some things I'm thankful for this week:
1. I'm thankful for the good discussion we had a church last night in Bible Study. I love talking with God's people about scripture.
2. Thankful to get to have lunch with hubby's family on Sunday after church. We all met at Cassano's and had a good time eating and talking.
3. Thankful to get to meet up with Kerri and Colton and Matt after church Sunday night to grab a sandwich and be together. Love that they came to church and I got to hold Colton through most of the service.
4. I'm thankful that Kelli called when she got off work last night. It was good to get to talk with her for a bit.
So what are you thankful for this week?
Friday, January 6, 2017
I've never participated in Friday Foto Friends before, but several of my friends do. And since I've been trying to get my blog a little more active, I thought I'd try it in 2017. Click on the button above if you'd like to join in. I must confess, I did not take all of these pictures. The ones of my grandson, my daughter took and posted on FB and I "stole" them.
|Beautiful sunrise on the way into to work.|
|Cutest New Years Eve Baby|
|These are my top photos (with the most likes) on Instagram in 2016|
|My sister's new kitty - Shadow. She has the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen on a cat. Of course she refused to look at me when I got my phone out.|
|Colton feeling kinda feisty!|
|A scripture that has shown up in my life 3 times this week. Do you think God might be trying to teach me something?|
Thursday, January 5, 2017
If you'd like to join in with Thankful Thursday, click the button above.
Things I'm thankful for this week.
1. Dinner and bluegrass music with my husband and friends Monday evening. Good times.
2. Time spent with my sisters Tuesday. 2 of us visiting the 3rd at her place. Enjoyed playing with her kitty too.
3. Good service tonight at church. Loved the discussion we had together. Also it was good seeing some people that we hadn't seen for a while.
4. Thankful that we found today that a medical condition hubby has is not as serious as we feared it might be. God is good.
5. Hubby used this scripture in his sermon Sunday and I made this picture in the YouVersion Bible App and posted on FB and Instagram. Since then I have run across this verse two more times this week. Thankful for God making scripture to stand out when He wants to show me something.
So what are you thankful for?
Thursday, December 29, 2016
1. Beautiful morning skies (even if I didn't get a very good picture going down the road). It really was beautiful.
2. Time to watch Santa Clause 3 and do some crocheting.
3. Another beautiful early morning sky. This one is from my back porch.
4. This sweet, spoiled puppy.
5. This sweet, spoiled grandson. This kid totally has me in love with him.
6. How could I not love this little face and be so very thankful for him.
7. I'm so very thankful for this man! I can't even imagine life without him.
I am so blessed. What are you thankful for?