If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Random Dozen


Here are the Random Dozen for the first week of March!!  Go join Linda at 2nd Cup to play along or to read more.

1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
I don't remember ever really thinking about this before.  Probably even because who wants to be the odd man out?
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
Depends on which day of the week it is....probably about a 3 or so.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
Talkative and sometimes hot-tempered.
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
I don't believe in luck, but I am extremely blessed!
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
I don't know. I can't remember yesterday, how can I remember that.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
Cold, Wet, Grey (at least right now anyway)
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
Probably pretty good, unless I want to be fooled then I can believe it's real.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
Not near as good as I should be, but probably about as good as I'm gonna' be.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
I can't say I really have one, but what popped into my head was "I Can Only Imagine"
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
I'll pick up any coin, even pennies.  Do it all the time. Hubby and I always say that makes our next Disney vacation 1 penny closer.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
I hoping to see sunshine.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
"Let Me Be Your Teddy Bear" by Elvis Presley

Don't forget to enter the I Win...You Win Traveling Book Carnival.  You have until Thursday night at midnight.  Giveaway announced on Friday.  Click here to enter.

15 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a great week.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep picking up those pennies!
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun answers. It's especially interesting to see what the top songs were when we were all born!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Change adds up. It's amazing but it does. Also this year is volunteer Disney, volunteering for a day is good for one day at Disney.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm enjoying the song question (#12)...it would be funny to find someone on the random dozen who shared your birthday this way.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW I love "Let me be Your Teddybear" The #1 song on the day I was born was "Good Lovin" by The Young Rascals. I have never heard of that song. I like yours better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Cathy~

    I loved your answer to #4. I don't believe in luck either! :> )

    As for the coins, I pick them all up too. It's a penny more than I just had!

    Mine song for #12 is You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’ - The Righteous Brothers

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your answer to #5, that's kinda what I thought when I read the question :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy,
    Girl, I love "I Can Only Imagine" - I CAN'T imagine that there would be anyone who would NOT like that song...Loved when you said you can't remember yesterday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed your answers. Love the the song, I Can Only Imagine! Thanks for sharing...


    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear that #11. Looks like we will get some today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love I Can Only Imagine. Great song.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i pick up pennies and everytime I do I say "in God we trust" I taught my kids to do that too. Cracking up because you said you couldn't even remember yesterday let alone your favorite post...that is so me:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love reading these random questions post...I might have to join y'all.

    Luck is not even an option when you're saved by grace. He holds us and is in control of all. I am thankful that "luck" isn't a part of my life, but God is. : )

    I like that...saying "in God we trust" when I pick up a coin...gonna start doing that!

    Hey...was looking thru your followers at the top and didn't see my little face, thought I was...now I am! ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy