We have a fun carnival going on called “I won... You win". This is a traveling book carnival, started by none other than Robin at Be Still and Know. This is a wonderful idea, and it is a lot of fun. I was the lucky recipient from Nel at Fastenau Facts. Along with the book she sent me several neat little goodies. See.
Nel is just the sweetest thing. You really need to check her blog out. You won't be sorry. She gave me a lovely book of poetry and a photo album since she knows I love pictures and a bag of Lindt Lindor Chocolate Truffles. Oh my goodness, I have never had them before and let me tell you, they are to die for. Some of the best chocolate I have ever had. Thank you Nel..I now have a new vice! lol
The book we are sharing is “Sisterchicks in Wooden Shoes” by Robin Gunn. It is a fun book and an easy read. Robin, our blogging buddy chose this book because of the parallels between pen pals and blogging pals. You can read her original post here. I received this on Wednesday and finished reading it (and I ate the last chocolate too) on Saturday. Awesome book. I love all the Sisterchick books I've read and I think you'll love it too. (Oh and by the way, I did share the chocolates with my family).
If you are the winner of this fabulous drawing here is what you must adhere to:
* Read the book. (Preferably within 4 weeks)
* As you read feel free to make notations in the margins of a specific chapter that you enjoyed or ideas that you agree on. Leave your footprints in the book.
* When finished write the date and your blog address on the inside cover of the book.
* Continue the “I won... You win Giveaway". Post it on your blog and accept entries. Surprise everyone and include a pretty bookmark or a special little gift, something from you in your mailing.
* Link back to Robin and let her know your Giveaway is up and running. She is keeping a running list on her blog.
* Last but not least, Have Fun!
Now for the Giveaway: If you would like a chance to read this book, receive several goodies and agree to abide by the above rules it is easy, all you have to do is leave me a comment on this post and your name will be included. The last day to comment will be Thursday, March 4th.. I will draw Friday morning and will announce the winner sometime Friday. Good Luck Everyone!
I've decided to add a couple more ways for you to get extra entries. If you already follow my blog or sign up to follow my blog, leave another comment on this post saying so and that'll give you an entry. Also, if you write a post on your blog about this giveaway, leave a comment and that will be another entry and one other way to get another chance would be to Twitter this giveaway and then leave me a comment. So in all, that's 4 ways to get entries for this book.