If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Five Minute Friday: More




Today's prompt is: more.

Is it good or bad to want more?  I think it depends on what you want more of. If you always want more stuff, that can be bad. But if you want more friends or opportunities that could be good.  I believe there comes a point where we need to learn to be content with what we have.

However if it's Jesus you want more of, that is definitely a good thing. It is also something we all can have. He is more than willing to give himself to us. The more time we spend in prayer, praise and the Word, the more we will become like Him. That's my goal. How about you?  What or who do you want more of?

My time is up, but speaking of more, my puppy decided she wanted more of me and interrupted my 5 minutes of writing. She was not satisfied with our walk and needed some extra loving from mommy. That's a more I'm okay with too. 😊

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. This was a sweet post. I've been in a Bible Study on Philippians this year, and am really learning so much about what it means to be content. I hope you get more time with your little fella soon. I know that's something we always want more of : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote about wanting more, too. I had to stop and give Tucker attention, too! He loves Marcy and is so good to her but she does take up some of his time with me so, when she's not here he's become demanding of my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy