If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday Fotos



This is pretty much all I found in my photos this week.

Lucy and I on a walk last Saturday

This is a painting my daughter just finished.  Her talent amazes me!  Look her shop up on FB, it's called K's Art Shoppe.

My daughter sent this picture of my silly grandson.  Surfin' in the rain!
Hope you enjoyed my photos for the week.

Cathy

8 comments:

  1. Those were pretty cool photos. Your daughter definitely has amazing talent. I am amazed that that is a painting and not a photograph. Especially of the arms, hands and legs. Excellent work! Wow! and I love your little grandson "surfing" in the rain. Such a great imagination. I used to do that kind of thing too when I was little. It's fun to see life through the eyes of the children. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam! My daughter has really been using this time of the pandemic to work a lot on her painting techniques. I am just so proud of her.

      Yes, I am beginning to notice that my grandson has a great imagination! I'm rather proud of him too.

      Delete
  2. I'll definitely be looking up your daughter's FB page, Cathy. I'm always in awe of those who can express themselves on canvas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s so sweet. I’m sure she will appreciate your visit.

      Delete
  3. Your daughter is so talented! Have a nice weekend. Sweet photo of your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debby. Hope you have a good weekend too.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, I thought the painting for a photo! BEAUTIFUL!!! Hey, thanks for the grin over your grandson surfing in the rain. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your daughter certainly is talented! I love the way she captured the light in that painting. Love the photo of your grandson surfing in the rain! That's about the only kind of surfing I could handle!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy